Safety & Security
The following measures are in place to maintain the safety and security of our children & school :
- CCTV Camera: More than 64 Digital cameras are operational inside the school campus to monitor activities inside out. All the CCTVs are checked everyday morning to ensure that they are functional.
- GPRS and CCTV in Buses: Our school buses are equipped with GPRS and CCTV facilities.
- Lady Attendants: All school vehicles do have lady attendants during the pick-up and drop of students.
- Controlled Access: No unaccompanied outsiders are allowed in the school building.
- Identification Badges: All teaching and non teaching staff and all students will prominently display ID badges at all times when in school.
- Toilet Coverage: The girl's toilet is covered by one of the lady attendants during school hours. All the kindergarten students (boys and girls) are accompanied by lady attendants in the toilet. No staff are allowed to use the student toilets. All the class rooms and the toilets are locked after the school hours (by around 5 pm after cleaning) and are opened only the next day morning by around 7 am to ensure that there are no external intrusions.
- RFID based attendance: At the Magnus, we have RFID based attendance for the safety of the school students. This attendance makes sure that your child has reached the school safely. (Picture)
A few additional measures being implemented are as follows:
- Visitor Register: All visitors will have to register with the security/ front office before having access to the school building. They would be given a Visitor's Badge to wear for easy identification.